New 2004 cockpit changes (please read changes below)
I have changed/added the following cockpit items since I purchased my Phoebus:
1. Changed out radio and took off ugly extender that was on the original. The new radio is now centered in the middle column at the bottom.
2. Added a color Compaq flight computer and moving map display. Also added a Garmin II+ GPS which is connected to the flight computer.
3. Added Oxygen system.
4. Added a pilot relief system.
5. Changed stick and spoiler handle grips.
6. Added gel-filled seat pads.
7. Dyed the stick boot black.